How to have success at Jamb CBT practice
There are certain steps students who are interested in Jamb CBT practice would have to be informed as to how to achieve it. They would have to follow the following processes
First and foremost, they would have to visit JAMB website and download JAMB CBT test practice, followed by full activation of that examination body CBT practice software. The students ought to know that, they cannot download Jamb past question papers free of charge to enable them gain direction from such past question papers.
Again, students can access JAMB CBT practice online and Jamb practice portal, where they can now visit www.jamb.org.ng for CBT practice test result.
STATING THE FACT
In Nigeria, especially in the rural area, exposure of students to computer system is minimal. In the cities such is deemed substantial but all students need to be computer literate but this is yet to be achieved in Nigeria. To be able to do JAMB examination with success, students needs to be computer literate that is why those can hardly succeed unless they can programme computer with success.
JAMB CBT portal was designed to teach students how to write jamb examination without despair. This is the need to do with reasonable speed to meet up with time given for such examination. By visiting JAMB practice portal students can study and become computer complaint- an advantage for them while taking Jamb examinations
2017 JAMB SALE AND REGISTRATION PERIOD
The period of sale for UTME and registration will be from Monday 20th to Wednesday 19th April 2017. The registration will close on Saturday 22nd April 2017. Many candidates encountered challenges while registering in various CBT canters and Jamb office such as in Borno state, Enugu state and many other states in Nigeria where candidates complain of low network, inability to get pin and password etc. Due to these challenges, UTME registration could be extended to weeks to enable candidate complete their registration successfully.
The application for direct entry will be on sale from Sunday 23rd April 2017.
HOW TO APPLY AND REGISTER FOR 2017/2018 UTME
- Candidate must have his/her personal e-mail and mobile phone number.
- Candidate must create his/her personal JAMB profile on the JAMB portal: jamb.org.ng
- Candidate name, date of birth, place of origin and personal e-mail address are require in creating the profile.
- Candidate must pay for JAMB’s e-pine-registration at the bank and NIPOST.
- Candidate should visit any accredited CBT centre with his/her payment details, personal data and profile.
- The accredited CTB centre will give you the prescribed reading text and CD containing: e-brochure, syllabus, a video message from the JAMB Registrar, guideline on completion of the jamb form.
- Candidate name, L.G.A e-mail address, O/L, A/L grade are required to complete the online application form.
- Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded at the CTB centre
- Candidate should endeavour to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration.